Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry: Anterior Esthetics
Continuing Education Credits:
1.5 CEU (Continuing Education Units)
Anterior direct composites are the bread and butter of any cosmetic practice yet they seem mysteriously challenging to place quickly without causing sensitivity or lack of optimal esthetics and longevity. In this live–patient program, Dr. Koczarski will demonstrate techniques that will increase speed of placement along with limited sensitivity and optimal esthetics and most of all maximum quality.
- How to create a long-lasting, esthetic smile makeover
- A step-by-step process to re-create natural tooth form in a three-dimensional space
- A shade matching system that simplifies the use of multiple layers to achieve lifelike results in color and translucency
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures