Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Excellence in Esthetic Dentistry
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Laurence R. Rifkin, DDS; Nitzan Bichacho, DMD; Tom Trinkner, DDS
A teaching course of four lectures with multiple choice questions designed to enhance the clinicians' knowledge, approach to, planning, and techniques in relation to esthetic dentistry.
- Learn better understanding of esthetic diagnosis, treatment planning, and shade taking in cosmetic dentistry.
- Learn three-dimentional vision skills that can be utilized in esthetic restorative therapy to enhance results.
- Learn to utilize the concept of Layered Esthetic Treatment Planning in smile design.
- Learn how to integrate gingival form and tooth form to enhance esthetic display.
- Learn techniques for proper mounting of models on an articulator to prepare for a diagnostic wax-up.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures