Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Gingival Reconstruction & Soft Tissue Grafting
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Maurice Salama, DMD; David Garber, DMD; André P. Saadoun, DDS, MS
This course demonstrates the newest techniques in gingival reconstruction and soft tissue grafting. Including the use of bioactive modifiers such as PRGF and Emdogain.
- To understand the technique of tunnel grafting and when to apply it.
- How and when to utilize allograft soft tissue for gingival augmentation.
- To understand the technique of free autogenous gingival grafting and when it is best utilized.
- To appreciate bioactive modifiers and root conditioners, and their roles in gingival augmentation.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures