Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Give Back a Smile: Full mouth Restorations
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
In this program, Dr. Lynn Jones will discuss and demonstrate full-mouth restorative treatment for a patient selected through the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s “Give back a Smile” program, a charitable foundation dedicated to restoring the broken and damaged teeth of survivors of domestic violence. Dr. Jones will guide you through the step-by-step clinical protocols from diagnosis, treatment plan, and case presentation, to preparation, provisionalization, and delivery of the final restorations to accomplish a beautiful esthetic result for a patient with severely compromised, worn dentition and failing restorations.
- How to plan and sequence treatment to obtain optimum esthetics, and optimum function.
- How to identify viable treatment options based on patient acceptance and financial constraints
- How microscopes can improve clinical results
- How to overcome clinical challenges when replacing old restorations
- How to choose the correct restorative materials for each part of the mouth
Continuing Education Course Modules
An Extensive Restorative Case – Presented through the AACD Give Back a Smile Program
This video follows an extensive restorative case from initial appointment through the placement of final restorations. The patient is a recipient of services through the AACD’s Give Back a Smile (GBAS) program, which provides esthetic restorative services to survivors of domestic violence. Restorations include crowns, veneers, bridges, and implants. Features AACD Member and past GBAS chair Lynn Jones, DDS, and Brad Patrick, CDT, of Patrick Dental Studio.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures