Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Kenneth K. S. Lee, DDS; Sergio Rubinstein, DDS
Implants pose a multitude of esthetic problems, 2 expert clinicians delve into clinical solutions to different issues in implant dentistry. Learn how to diagnose, plan, and execute in complex scenarios.
- Learn how to manage endodontic lesions that may influence implant therapy.
- Learn when and how to utilize orthodontic forced eruption of a hopeless tooth to enhance the soft and hard tissue of the potential implant receptor site prior to extraction and implant placement.
- Learn to utilize the provisional restoration to shape and esthetically enhance the peri-implant soft tissue profile.
- Understand the role of value, hue and chroma on shade selection in restorative dentistry.
- Learn to communicate shade selection, shape and texture with the laboratory technician utilizing clinical photographs.
- Understand the role of adequate occlusal clearance on the development of a functional occlusal scheme.
Continuing Education Course Modules
Cross Disciplinary Approach to an Esthetic Dilemma
The final restoration shows restorative of the patient’s esthetic compromise, but she prefers her original state with black triangular interdental spaces. Dr. Lee’s comprehension facilitated a change in the final ceramic restorative and accounts for the patients subjective needs. Real communication with compatibility is the key to successful ethics even beyond the techniques.
The Ultimate Restoration
Achieving the desired esthetics, occlusion and periodontal health for the patient.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures