Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Improving Smiles Through Conservative Techniques
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Ronald Goldstein, DDS
In this module I will cover a number of conservative techniques that have a positive impact on any smile. Discussion will spotlight how to achieve invisible margins, give recommendation on how to choose between cosmetic contouring vs. composite resin bonding, and how to handle an esthetic failure situation.
- To be able to close unsightly interdental spaces by using conservative direct bonding techniques.
- To know when to use composite resin bonding or cosmetic contouring to improve an unattractive smile.
- To be able to recognize esthetic failure and then to improve or correct the mistakes that will lead to esthetic success.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures