Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Osseointegration & Augmentation
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Ziv Mazor, DMD; Ady Palti, DDS; Hom-Lay Wang, DDS, MSD, PhD; Maurice Salama, DMD
A series of 3 lectures and 1 clinical video with multiple choice questions designed to show the clinician the latest techniques and rationales behind osseointegration.
- How to best perform the classic sinus lift and bone graft procedures for implant placement.
- How to best perform ridge splitting and spreading for horizontal ridge augmentation for implant placement.
- How to perform a socket preservation procedure at the time of tooth extraction.
- To understand the role of piezosurgery and it's application to the sinus lift procedure.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures