Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Pediatric Esthetic Dentistry for Teens: Do Not Miss Treating The Future Gens' Smiles
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Fred Margolis, DDS
In-depth series seminar presented by Dr. Fred Margolis, DDS, clinician/educator certified in pediatric dentistry. Teenagers in a practice can fall through the cracks, causing inadequate treatment to improve self-image; techniques used on adults fall short. Learn how to easily meet the needs of this in-between population by the use of actual practice cases, while gaining future adult patients in your practice that understand quality esthetic dentistry. Includes discussion on user-friendly isolation techniques, laser prep, matrix systems, recontouring, bleaching, microabrasion, and latest interim/veneer/composite restorations as well as mouth guards.
- To witness various actual practice esthetic dentistry cases as performed on the teenage population.
- To tailor esthetic dentistry to meet the needs of the teenage population of a dental practice, giving them a positive self-image.
- To investigate the latest products available for easy-to-implement esthetic dentistry on the teenage population.
- To perform the latest esthetic techniques on the teenage population including isolation techniques/matrices, tooth bleaching/recontouring/microabrasion, veneer and composite placement, interim restorations, mouth guards, as well as laser tooth preparation.
Continuing Education Course Modules
Pediatric Esthetic Dentistry for Teens: Part 1
In part 1 of this series, Dr. Fred Margolis, Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Illinois, discusses the clinical application of pediatric esthetic therapy for teens. Emphasis is placed on topics such as enamel microabrasion and isolation techniques such as paint on dam materials. In addition, interim restorations and minimally invasive techniques are discussed.
Pediatric Esthetic Dentistry for Teens: Part 2
In part 2 of this series, Dr. Fred Margolis, Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatric Dentsistry at the University of Illinois, discusses the clinical application of different matrix systems that are extremely useful in composite restorative therapy for teens. In addition, the Isolite, a mouth prop, intra-oral lite and suction all in one, is also discussed in conjunction with the use of Erbium laser for tooth preparations.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures