Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Shade & Color in Dentistry
Continuing Education Credits:
3 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
Pascal Zyman, DDS; Stephen J. Chu, DMD, MSD, CDT
A teaching course of 4 lectures and one clinical video with multiple choice questions designed to enhance the clinicians knowledge, approach to, and techniques of shade taking in relation to esthetic dentistry.
- To better understanding of esthetic diagnosis, treatment planning, and shade taking in cosmetic dentistry.
- To better understand basic to advanced principles of color selection.
- How to obtain better shade matching of ceramic materials to enamal using digital and non-digital technologies.
- To learn how digital photography can aid in shade matching.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures