Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Treatment Planning in Implant Dentistry
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Michael Sonick, DMD; Maurice Salama, DMD; Scott D. Ganz, DMD
A series of 4 lectures and one video with multiple choice questions designed to stress the importance of the involvement of all disciplines within dentistry when treatment planning in relation to implant dentistry together with a detailed look at present methodologies and technologies used in planning the site of implant placement.
- To educate on the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to treatment planning.
- To understand the importance of diagnosis in comprehensive treatment plans.
- To apply the concepts of the "Triangle of Bone" in implant treatment.
- To understand CT 3D software and it's role in implant dentistry.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures