Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
The Use of Composite Resin in Esthetic Dentistry
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
Brian P. LeSage, DDS FAACD; Wynn H. Okuda, DMD; Sergio Rubinstein, DDS; Ronald Goldstein, DDS
A course of 5 lectures with related multiple choice questions ranging from the decision making process of whether or not to employ the use of composite resin through its use in veneer cementation and the methods used to produce an esthetically excellent direct restoration.
- To educate the clinician on the planning, placement, and production of the ultimate esthetic composite restoration.
- To be able to make logical choices in deciding whether to use a direct or indirect posterior restoration.
- To be able to choose a direct bonded composite resin material and obtain an invisable color blend to the natural tooth.
- To properly manage the darkly stained tooth with both tooth preparation and direct bonded composite resin placement and finishing techniques.
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures