Online Dental Continuing Education (CE) Course
Transitional Bonding - Major Esthetic & Occlusal Changes in One Visit Using Composite
Continuing Education Credits:
Corky Willhite, DDS
This live patient presentation will change the way you treatment plan and restore many patients by providing you with a practical system to confidently deal with bigger and more complex cases; that saves patients time, money and conserves tooth structure. Dr. Willhite will show how you can create an extremely conservative composite technique (transitional bonding) that will allow you to achieve better results so that every case will be easier and more predictable to successfully complete; even if you plan to finish the case in porcelain! You will learn how to lengthen teeth to restore anterior guidance for improved esthetics and function as well as when and how to open vertical dimension.
- Diagnosing and treatment planning of debilitated and deteriorating dentitions
- Restoring anterior guidance for long-term function
- Transitional Bonding: learn exactly how to quickly rehab teeth with composite
If you have any questions regarding the material in this course, or have technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (678) 872-7774
To view this online video, lecture, or course, you are required to be a premium member of Dental XP. If you are already a premium member, click here to login and watch this video now.
Becoming a premium member of DentalXP only takes several minutes. By becoming a member, you will have unlimited access to over 650 diagnosis and treatment planning videos, lectures, courses, articles, and dental publications.
In addition, you will have access to:
Get everything that DentalXP has to offer with our Premium Membership!
- Deep discounts on live courses sponsored and/or hosted by DentalXP
- Unlimited access to CEUs through our online courses at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to our premium diagnosis and treatment planning videos and lectures