Dr. Maurice Salama &
Dr. Marko Tadros
NYU College of Dentistry
345 E. 24th Street 1W (corner of First Avenue)
New York, NY, 10010
Only $1,495 for PREMIUM MEMBERS!
8 Credit Hours (AGD PACE Approve Provider)
8:00am - 5:00pm
Refund/Cancellation Policy > Click Here
Full arch management has its challenges in itself not only from a surgical point of view but also under a prosthetic stand point. Diagnosis and treatment plan properly these cases play a pivotal role for the final successful outcome.
In fact, CBCT software analysis together with all the prosthetic evaluation needed prior the
surgical day will be highlighted during the day, bringing then the focus of course specifically on
the diagnostic, surgical, and prosthetic procedures that can improve the predictability of the
overall procedure. Which implant geometry to be used? Which is the rationale behind the choice
of placing straight or tilted implants? How many implants are needed and where?
The discussion will also highlights how to obtain an accurate, passive and strength immediate
provisional restoration, focusing then not only on the esthetic but also on the technical side.
We are faced with a multitude of restorative option and during the day You will be taken through
a full arch restoration and why we chose this particular restoration.
Today with the availability of different materials and technologies we can make sure we create a
restoration that is not only hygiene friendly but retrievable and repairable.
A part of the day will highlights the protocols needed in communication between the surgeon,
the restorative dentist and the laboratory. What are the expectations from the patient and the
dental team and how can we meet these expectations?
These are questions we have to ask our self for every full arch case we restore.
This course is both for surgeons and restorative colleagues. Lab Technician are strongly
encouraged to participate.
- How to diagnose and treatment plan a full arch case? Team Communication - Referral
- Focus on Indications and guidelines for edentulous arches and failing dentition patients
- CBCT Software Analysis - Which Information are providing Us?
- Surgical Strategies - Straight and Tilted Implants Rationale - Prosthetic Guided Surgery
- The Prosthetic Component Rationale - Multi Unit Abutments: Straight - Tilted - Height?
- Technical Tips and Tricks - How to achieve Accuracy, Strength and Passivity on the
Immediate Fixed Provisional Restoration on Implants
- New Cad Cam Technologies and Monolithic Materials: Is the future already here?
- Full Arch Digital Scanning: Is it already possible?