Antonis Chaniotis, DDS MDSC
Chaniotis Antonis graduated from the University of Athens Dental School (Greece) in 1998. In 2003 he completed the three-year postgraduate program in Endodontics at the University of Athens Dental School. He is a clinical instructor affiliated with the undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the Endodontic department at the Athens Dental School. From 2003 he was working in a private practice limited to microscopic Endodontics in Athens, Greece.
He has published articles in local and international journals and he has lectured in over 40 local and international Congresses.
In 2010 he joined the Roots forum and became well known for his clinical skills through his microscope enhanced Endodontic video case management series.
From January of 2011 he served as the administrator of the Endo-Implant-Algorithm video Blog of the Dental Tribune Study Club.
With over 50 microendodontic video presentations uploaded,
Dr. Chaniotis is passionate about video documentation in microscope enhanced Endodontics and believes in the educational power of evidence based video case presentations.
• A. CHANIOTIS: Revascularisation of the necrotic open apex. Roots International Magazine of Endodontology 2011:1; 14-16
• A. CHANIOTIS: Open-apex retreatment under the operating microscope. Roots International Magazine of Endodontology 2010:4; 6-9
• A. Chaniotis, E. Kontakiotis, M. Georgopoulou: In vitro evaluation of coronal leakage following three obturation techniques. Abstr. J Dent Res 2003; 82(Spec Iss B): 0186
• A. CHANIOTIS, E. KONTAKIOTIS, M. GEORGOPOULOU, E. FARMAKIS: Sealing ability of three filling techniques: the influence of applied pressure and measurement time on transport fluid results. Int Endodon J 2003; 36(12): 944
• E.G. KONTAKIOTIS, A. M. CHANIOTIS, M. GEORGOPOULOU : Fluid filtration evaluation of three obturation techniques. Quintessence Int 2007;38:615.e410–416
• A.M. CHANIOTIS, G.N. TZANETAKIS, E.G. KONTAKIOTIS, K.I. TOSIOS: Combined endodontic and surgical management of a mandibular lateral incisor with a rare type of dens invaginatus. J Endod 2008; 34: 1255-1260
• A. CHANIOTIS: Treatment of the immature necrotic open apex: MTA plug - revascularization controversy. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 2011; 21 (Suppl. 1) : 1-66
140 El. Venizelou Av., Stoa Karantinou, 1st floor, 176 76 Kallithea
+30 210 95.62.380
+30 210 95.62.398