Dr. Allen is past president of the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry and the American Academy of Periodontology Foundation. He currently serves as the Periodontal Section Editor for the Journal of Esthetic Dentistry and serves on the Editorial Boards of the Journal of Periodontology and the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry.
Dr. Allen received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the Baylor College of Dentistry Periodontics Residency Program, the Master Clinician Award from the American Academy of Periodontology and the President’s Award from the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry for Excellence in Dental Education. Dr. Allen is Founder and Director of the Center for Advanced Dental Education in Dallas, Texas where he teaches surgical technique courses. He has published over 50 articles in the area of esthetic surgery and continues to present numerous lectures and surgical demonstrations worldwide.
Soft Tissue Grafting for Teeth and Implants
This updated course focuses on the use of AlloDerm for treatment of root exposure and soft tissue problems around implants:
- 10 Keys for Successful Soft Tissue Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques
- Microsurgical Instrumentation and Specialized Suturing Techniques
- Interdisciplinary Management of Non-carious Cervical Lesions
- Rationale and Technique for Using PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Management of Complications
- Current Clinical Research Findings
Hard and Soft Tissue Ridge Augmentation, Vestibuloplasty and Crown Lengthening
This expanded course presents rationale and surgical techniques for:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting for Implant Site Development
- Socket Preservation Techniques
- Particulate and Bone Block Allografts
- Vascularized Palatal Grafts and AlloDerm
- Vestibular Extension and Stabilization
- Flap and Osseous Surgery for Esthetic Crown Lengthening
Dr. Lewis Cummings joins Dr. Allen for this course presenting practical procedures for solving implant site problems with minimally invasive allograft techniques.
Visit Dr. Allen's website for more info:www.dredwardpallen.com