José Roberto S. Moura Junior, DDS, MS
José Roberto S. Moura Junior, DDS, MS.
- Graduated from the University of Taubate, Brazil in 1983;
- Specialty Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- Master of Science Degree in Prosthodontics
- President of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry for the years 1999-2000, and 2002-2003
- Currently is Vice-President of the International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry (IFED).
- Has taken post-graduation courses in the USA, Europe and Japan.
- Has lectured all over Brazil about Esthetic Dentistry and Clinical Microscopy.
- Has lectured at the joint meeting AAED / IFED Esthetics in Washington, in Washington DC, EUA, 2002.
- Has participated as Session Chairman at the European Academy of Esthetics Dentistry in Venice, Italy, 2004.
- Has lectured at the V World Meeting of the IFED in Seoul, Korea, 2007.
- Has lectured for the AMED (Academy of Microscopic Enhanced Dentistry) in Tucson, USA, 2007.
- Has received an award for outstanding contributions to Esthetic Dentistry by IFED in 2002.
- Maintains a private practice in Taubate and Sao Paulo, Brazil since 1983, and has focused in microscope enhanced dentistry since 1998.
Rua Visconde do Rio Branco, 649
Taubaté, SP 12020-040